New feature in CVS

  • manu@netbsd.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hello everybody

      For early testers: I just added in CVS the ability to gather properties
      sent by a urlcheck and reuse them in the ACL.

      Here is an example, assuming you have a LDAP directory that stores
      recipient's settings about milter-greylist.

      A typical object looks like:
      mail: The recipient e-mail address
      milterGreylistStatus: Set to TRUE for recipient using greylisting
      whitelist: multivalued list of whitelisted senders
      nowin32: TRUE if user wants to reject win32 binaries

      And here is the usage. Note that once you used the urlcheck clause, the
      properties are available until the end of the ACL.

      urlcheck "userconf"
      "ldap://localhost/dc=example,dc=net?milterGreylistStatus,whitelist,nowin
      32?one?mail=%r" 5 getprop

      racl whitelist urlcheck "userconf" $whitelist "%f"
      dacl blacklist rcptcount == 1 \
      $nowin32 "TRUE" \
      body /^TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA/ \
      msg "no win32 binaries, please"