Ronnie Milsap Live 04/11/08 Will Rogers Auditorium Ft. Worth Texas

  • jceast3
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Just thought everyone would want to know, Ronnie Will be in Ft. Worth
      on April 11th 2008. tickets at ticketmaster.com enter promo code
      realfan for a $5.00 Discount on all seats.

      jeff
    • Jolene
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
        Very cool, thanks for letting us know. :) I'm looking forward to seeing him in March. I'm hoping for two days of shows, but definitely one. lol

        Jo