Roses for Ronnie

  • Jolene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      For those that took part in the Roses for Ronnie project, I was told that they were not only delivered but were onstage with Ronnie while he did his show last night. I'm hoping we can get some pictures soon and get them posted. The book of notes from his fans also was delivered to him. What a fun thing to be a part of - and thanks to all for helping make it a successful fan appreciation for Ronnie!

      Jo