Re: [miller] Digest Number 45

  • mspearssol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
      Milt:

      ???? Is this for real?...I would not download the attachment as I can't
      believe you would USE your Miller Mailing List to promote something other
      than genealogy!!!

      Marge

      In a message dated 10/17/01 6:27:20 AM, miller-name-jewish@yahoogroups.com
      writes:

      << Topics in this digest:

      1. Money Maker! (as seen on TV)
      From: a j <aj_2001a@...>
      2. Money Maker! (as seen on TV)
      From: a j <aj_2001a@...>
      3. Money Maker! (as seen on TV)
      From: a j <aj_2001a@...>
      4. Money Maker! (as seen on TV)
      From: a j <aj_2001a@...> >>
    • Milton E Botwinick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
        All my mailing lists seem to be under attack by some kind of spaming
        program. i am delteting and baning the authors.

        miltb