Re: [miller] Louis Miller

  • BMorgenste@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      In a message dated 10/2/01 9:27:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fmlyhx@... writes:

      I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
      initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore.  Also
      lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children:  Philip, Isaac,
      Flora, Dorsey, David.  Probably buried in Chicago.

      Judy Miller

      Not my Louis Miller.  I am not even sure this Louis Miller is really a Louis Miller.  He may have changed his name.  Anyway, he lived in New York and married Lena Winikoff.

      Barbara Morgenstern
      New York
    • home
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001