Re: [miller] Louis Miller

  • amiller202@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Sorry, Judy, I can't help...no connection.  Good luck in your search.

      Alan Miller

      In a message dated 10/2/01 9:27:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fmlyhx@... writes:

      I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
      initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore.  Also
      lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children:  Philip, Isaac,
      Flora, Dorsey, David.  Probably buried in Chicago.

      Judy Miller

    • botwinick@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        In a message dated 10 02 2001 10:45:03 AM, amiller202@... writes:

        << > I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
        > initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore. Also
        > lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children: Philip, Isaac,
        > Flora, Dorsey, David. Probably buried in Chicago. >>

        00000000

        My Uncle Louis Miller never left Phila.
        He was a grocer in Strawberry Mansion.
        Born in Phila. to Max[Mottle] and Esther Miller.

        milt
        listowner
      • BMorgenste@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          In a message dated 10/2/01 9:27:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fmlyhx@... writes:

          I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
          initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore.  Also
          lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children:  Philip, Isaac,
          Flora, Dorsey, David.  Probably buried in Chicago.

          Judy Miller

          Not my Louis Miller.  I am not even sure this Louis Miller is really a Louis Miller.  He may have changed his name.  Anyway, he lived in New York and married Lena Winikoff.

          Barbara Morgenstern
          New York
        • home
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001