Louis Miller

  • fmlyhx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
      initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore. Also
      lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children: Philip, Isaac,
      Flora, Dorsey, David. Probably buried in Chicago.
    • fmlyhx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        I am searching for Louis Miller (probable spelling, possible middle
        initial S.) who married a Betsy Krulewitch from Baltiimore. Also
        lived in New York City and later Chicago. Children: Philip, Isaac,
        Flora, Dorsey, David. Probably buried in Chicago.

        Judy Miller
      • moishe@langsam.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          Hi,
          I see no direct connection to my branch at
          http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dan/genealogy/Miller/raflmeir.htm#L1.2.1.3.6

          In my OTHER MILLER TREES link at
          http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dan/genealogy/Miller/othrmilr.htm
          you can review items #23 and # 37, both of which mention a Louis Miller.
          #37 appears to be your own posting.

          -Moishe Miller
          moishe@...