Re: [miller] Esther Miller/ Baltimore

  • home
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
      Hi,
      I didn't send you this letter. Even though I am researching Miller, this is not me. My
      Miller came from Hungary to NYC and that's all I know.

      You might want to check your address to see if you are mailing to the right address, or
      maybe you hit reply all

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
        Hi,
        Somehow your letter got sent to me. I don't know what list you got my name from, but many
        people responded to my address with answers to your request.
        I am researching Miller, but mine came from Hungary and moved to NYC.