Re: [miller] Esther Miller/ Baltimore

  • moishe@langsam.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
      Hi,

      Thank for your inquiry. Besides the question of where he was from, do you
      know if he was from the tribe of Levi (or a Kohain)?

      Please see my site at www.langsam.com regarding my own lineage or
      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dan/genealogy/Miller/othrmilr.htm
      for Other Miller Trees.

      -Moishe Miller
      moishe@...

      At 05:57 PM 6/17/01 +0000, jonidavd@... wrote:
      >Seeking infor about Esther Miller, Daughter of Bernhardt Miller and
      >Fanny Savitsky. Born in 1910's in Baltimore MD
      >
      >Half-siblings include: Ella, Lena, Minna, David (Don), Charles, Harry.
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >Rabbi David Miller
      >

      >Miltone@... is searching Miller/Mueller in Boslov, Philadelphia,
      >Chester, Allentown

    • home
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
        Hi,
        I didn't send you this letter. Even though I am researching Miller, this is not me. My
        Miller came from Hungary to NYC and that's all I know.

        You might want to check your address to see if you are mailing to the right address, or
        maybe you hit reply all

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
          Hi,
          Somehow your letter got sent to me. I don't know what list you got my name from, but many
          people responded to my address with answers to your request.
          I am researching Miller, but mine came from Hungary and moved to NYC.