Re: [miller] Esther phila

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17 3:07 PM
      In a message dated 17/06/01 10:58:16, jonidavd@... writes:

      << Seeking infor about Esther Miller, Daughter of Bernhardt Miller and
      Fanny Savitsky. Born in 1910's in Baltimore MD Half-siblings include: Ella,
      Lena, Minna, David (Don), Charles, Harry.

      Thanks
      Rabbi David Miller>>

      ooooooooooo

      Oddly enough my gm was esther miller nee Stroekmeisel d. 1918 and her husband
      Max[Mottle] Miller. she had a shoemaker brother aaron in Phila. where she
      lived and died.

      miltb
    • home
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18 11:00 AM
        Hi,
        I didn't send you this letter. I don't know how you got my address. I am researching
        Miller, but I haven't done any active research in many months. My Miller comes from
        Hungary and moved to NYC.