Esther Miller/ Baltimore

  • jonidavd@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
      Seeking infor about Esther Miller, Daughter of Bernhardt Miller and
      Fanny Savitsky. Born in 1910's in Baltimore MD

      Half-siblings include: Ella, Lena, Minna, David (Don), Charles, Harry.

      Thanks

      Rabbi David Miller
    • moishe@langsam.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
        Hi,

        Thank for your inquiry. Besides the question of where he was from, do you
        know if he was from the tribe of Levi (or a Kohain)?

        Please see my site at www.langsam.com regarding my own lineage or
        http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dan/genealogy/Miller/othrmilr.htm
        for Other Miller Trees.

        -Moishe Miller
        moishe@...

        At 05:57 PM 6/17/01 +0000, jonidavd@... wrote:
        >Seeking infor about Esther Miller, Daughter of Bernhardt Miller and
        >Fanny Savitsky. Born in 1910's in Baltimore MD
        >
        >Half-siblings include: Ella, Lena, Minna, David (Don), Charles, Harry.
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Rabbi David Miller
        >

        >Miltone@... is searching Miller/Mueller in Boslov, Philadelphia,
        >Chester, Allentown

      • home
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
          Hi,
          I didn't send you this letter. Even though I am researching Miller, this is not me. My
          Miller came from Hungary to NYC and that's all I know.

          You might want to check your address to see if you are mailing to the right address, or
          maybe you hit reply all

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2001
            Hi,
            Somehow your letter got sent to me. I don't know what list you got my name from, but many
            people responded to my address with answers to your request.
            I am researching Miller, but mine came from Hungary and moved to NYC.