Re: [miller] MILLER, MILTON

  • elainel@dreamscape.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
      I don't think my Miller family matches yours. My family settled in
      Lancaster Pennsylvania....but under the name of Milewitsky. They did
      not change to Miller until around 1910. Good luck.....
      Elaine
    • moishe@langsam.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
        Hi,
        Thanks for your inquiry. I do not know of a direct connection to my tree.
        You might want to review the "Other Miller Trees" link from my homepage at
        www.langsam.com

        -Moishe Miller
        moishe@...