MILLER, MILTON

  • ANDREWR@BEZEQINT.NET
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 10:42 AM
      I WAS IN USA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO
      AND TRIED TO LOOK UP DISTANT RELATIVES.
      UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL.
      MY GRANDFATHER, JOSEPH JACOBS (JACOBOWITZ?)
      WHO ORIGINATED FROM POLAND,
      CORRESPONDED WITH HIS COUSIN, FLORA,
      TOWARDS THE END OF HIS LIFE.(1970-1977)
      MY GRANDFATHER LET ME READ THE LETTERS
      HE RECEIVED FROM FLORA.

      ONE LETTER ALWAYS REMAINS IN MY MEMORY ---
      THE TIME FLORA, WHO WAS OVER EIGHTY AT THE
      TIME, WON AN ICE SKATING COMPETITION ---
      I THINK FLORA LIVED IN NEW JERSEY
      AND HER SON MILTON HAD AN OFFICE
      IN SHORE PARKWAY,BROOKLYN,NEW YORK
      I WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM ANY RELATIVE.
    • elainel@dreamscape.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 6:28 PM
        I don't think my Miller family matches yours. My family settled in
        Lancaster Pennsylvania....but under the name of Milewitsky. They did
        not change to Miller until around 1910. Good luck.....
        Elaine
      • moishe@langsam.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11 7:30 PM
          Hi,
          Thanks for your inquiry. I do not know of a direct connection to my tree.
          You might want to review the "Other Miller Trees" link from my homepage at
          www.langsam.com

          -Moishe Miller
          moishe@...