Arthur Miller

  • Brahna Derr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2000
      I have been told that Arthur Miller, the playwright, is related to the
      Millers in my family tree. Is there anyone out there that is related to
      him and might have insight for me.

      My family ties to MILLER:

      Wulf ROTH m. Blima THALER (my gg-parents)
      ..they had seven children one of whom was
      ... Laia ROTH m. Mordecai MILLER
      ............Sidney MILLER
      ............Mindel MILLER m. Jacob DRILLER
      ............Fanny MILLER m. Sam ZUCKERBROD
      ............Nettie MILLER m. Joseph ISRAEL
      m. Harry HECHT
      m. Jay FRIEDMAN
      ............Blima MILLER m. Charles GEWIRTZ
      ............Techera MILLER

      Brahna ROTH Derr
      bonnid@...

      --
      Researching --
      Ukraine: KOFFLER, DUNST, GRUMER, LIPSCHITZ (Kolomyya, Zabalotov,