Re: palestine

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      I am sorry to say that while I am researching Millers. It is quite possible
      that I am not researching Millers. My Miller is Louis Miller. He reportedly
      came to the US illegally through Palestine very early in the 1900s. I have
      not been able to pursue this line for the obvious reason. I am not sure at
      all if Miller is the family surname. I do know that he is from Minsk,
      Russia. And that's about all I know.

      avotaynu puts out a fich on palestinian name changes. The search office in
      Jerusalem might help too