Miller, Leo & Ida

  • di12381
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      Hello,

      My mother's maternal grandparents were Leo and Ida Miller, originally
      from Dobromil Poland, now in the Ukraine. Miller, as I've heard was #2
      on the Americanized names list. They lost many relatives and friends
      to the Nazis, but I am hoping that someone out there is a descedent of
      a survivor or someone who left Europe before the war. If you know of
      anyone, please contact me.

      Thank you
      Adina Bernstein