MILLER = MEHLSZPAZ, MELSZPAJS, MELSZPAS OR MILSZPAJS

  • edwardmeltzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      I have recently discovered that my relatives original name may have
      been any of those listed in the subject line. Their names were
      changed to Miller and they settled in Patterson, New Jersey on Water
      Street between 1917 and 1922.

      My family came from all three shtetl's in Poland, Tomaszow, Lodz and
      Radoszyce.

      Are there any other connections out there with similar original names
      and locations?

      Regards,
      Eddie Meltzer
      Kansas City