Ethel Miller

  • vodka719
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      I am trying to find out the birth town of my paternal grandmother,
      Ethel Miller. The little information I have isn't helping at all,
      even with my extensive research on Ancestry.com.

      My grandmother was born "in Poland" in 1891 (no one remembers her
      birth town), was Jewish, and emigrated to the United States via Port
      of Baltimore about 1903. She lived in Cleveland Ohio from about 1911
      to her death in 1961. According to my father, she spoke Polish and
      Yiddish. She was married to Albert Kaufman. She had a brother
      named "Abraham".

      My father insists that my grandmother's maiden name was "Miller".

      Any leads, suggestions?
      ...Jeff K.