RE: [miller] Digest Number 69

  • Edward Meltzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
      Does Milschpeis (sp?) count as a variation?
      Regards,
      Eddie Meltzer
      Kansas City

      This message and any associated files is intended only for the use of the
      that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret.
      dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
      with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
      message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
      and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
      monitored. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
      error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
      arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
      responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message,
      or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. Any
      views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
      necessarily represent those of the Company.

      From: aj680@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:42:40 GMT
      From: aj680@...
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 68

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. variations
      > From: "Milton E Botwinick" <botwinick@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:20:31 -0000
      > From: "Milton E Botwinick" <botwinick@...>
      > Subject: variations
      >
      > Does anyone know any variations on miller other than mueller?

      I'm not sure what constitutes a variation. My mother's parents, sometime
      after
      1906, changed their name to Miller in the US. Prior to that it wAS
      Milewski,
      pronounced somewhat like Milievski.

      Howard Bensen

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      This message was sent using the LA Free-Net - LA's best kept secret.
      http://www.lafn.org/

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
        I guess it could, Eddie. But I don't know if fits. Judy