Re: [miller] Miller = Milschpeis? Lodz or Radoszyce

  • fmlyhx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Dear Ed,

      We could very well be related. But I know little of Louis Miller that I
      could not say. It was very likely that Louis was the immigrant. All I know is
      that he is likely to have lived in NYC and Philadelphia, possibly also in
      Baltimore. He beat my greatt grandmother to the extent that my grandfatther hit him
      over the head with a wine bottle and kicked him out. Do your Millers have
      big ears? I wish I knew more.

      Judy Miller

    • edwardmeltzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
        Dear Judy: Were any of your family from the town of Radocyze, near
        Lodz? That would be one link. The other link would be if there was
        a connection to that yiddish last name of Milschpeis. Do you know
        when your millers came to America and if they came through Ellis
        Island?
        Ed