Miller = Milschpeis? Lodz or Radoszyce

  • edwardmeltzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      My name is Edward Meltzer and I am from Kansas City. I am
      researching my maternal grandmothers family. Their name is listed as
      Miller on the Ellis Island ledgers and they settled in Patterson New
      Jersey before coming to Kansas City. They came from a town south
      southeast of Lodz and forgive me but I believe the spelling is close
      to Radoszyce.

      However, I was told that their name in Poland was something close to
      Millschpeis and I have no idea of how to correctly spell that. Are
      there any connections in this group to anyone else by chance?

      Thank you.