Come Meet Miller Researchers

  • goldenjerusalem
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Mark your calendar! Over the centuries, we Jews prayed and dreamt
      of Jerusalem. Now, in our lifetime, you and I have the opportunity
      to experience Jerusalem personally. Come join us at the 24th
      IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy, July 4-9, 2004.
      Come meet Miller researchers from all over the world. Cme meet
      your cousins!

      The official language of the Conference is English. For up-to-the-
      minute information, we invite you to explore our website,
      http://www.ortra.com/jgen2004/, where you can join the Jerusalem
      2004 mailing list.