Next Year in Jerusalem!1.

  • golden jerusalem
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      The Israel Genealogical Society is pleased to announce that the 24th International Conference on Jewish Genealogy will be held in Jerusalem, Israel, July 11-16, 2004. Plan to join us!

      Jerusalem offers a treasure trove of unique archival and family history resources unavailable anywhere else in the world! Walking the very ground where it all began, and visiting Biblical sites are experiences you will not want to miss!

      Why genealogy?

      Genealogy has always been part of Jewish life--just think of yichus and the Levi/ Cohens among us. Genealogy is also our shared history--the expulsions, immigrations, pogroms, and the Holocaust. Although evil has decimated and divided us, we have survived....but have lost our roots along the way. Relatives are still searching for (and finding) one another. Come be part of the excitement, come meet your Israeli cousins!

      For further information, visit

      http://www.ortra.com/jgen2004/

      Melody Amsel-Ariel

      Next Year in Jerusalem!