Get information

  • Judy Seid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 4:52 AM
      Hi there
      Can you help me get inforation for Bertha Miller's family tree ???
      Thanks,
      Judy Seid

    • Judy Seid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11 8:15 AM
        Hi there ,
        You mean No Betha but you think Beata????
        My mom Jeannette Seid (Cummings)
        Betha(?) Cummings (Miller)

        thankyou agian,
        Judy & Candy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17 8:38 AM
          which one?

          At 04:52 AM 7/11/03 -0700, you wrote:
          >Hi there
          >Can you help me get inforation for Bertha Miller's family tree ???
          >Thanks,
          >Judy Seid

          >Miltone@... is searching Miller/Mueller in Boslov, Philadelphia,
          >Chester, Allentown

          Moishe Miller
          Brooklyn NY
          moishe@...
        • Judy Seid
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17 8:52 AM
            Judy Annette Seid ( me )
            Jeannette Seid (mom)(Cummings -maiden name )
            Arthur Abraham Seid (my dad)
            Betha Cummings (grandma- miller-maiden name )
            Carl Cummings ( grandfather ) ( I think right name )

            I want to know aobut Bertha Miller ( I think Polland )
            hugs,
            Judy & Candy