Dave and Daisy Miller

  • mspearssol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2003
      Searching anyone who knew a Dave (David?) and Daisy Miller that I believe
      lived in the Baltimore area in the 1950's and 60's. Somehow they are related to
      my family and I would love to know how. My parents and aunts and uncles
      attended their daughter's Bat Mitzvah in late 1950's in Baltimore. Dave Miller,
      also had something to do with women's coats and had a showroom in New York City.

      Marge-Spears Soloff
      Orlando, FL
      MSpearssol@...