Re: [miller] Muellers from Kosice, Slovakia (former Austria-Hungary)

  • Tsvi Sinai
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2003
      I would suggest that you start with the Kosice cemetery, which you can find
      when you go to Google search engine or any search engine,print Jewish
      genealogy and then go to Jewish Genealogical Inc. Scroll down to the
      Hungarian SIG, open it, on the upper left you'll find "Data". Open it and
      scroll down to "cemeteries":. You'll find the Kosice cemetery, which has
      burial dates and the age
      of the deceased person.

      Good luck,
      Tsvi Sinai, Givatayim, Israel