Re: [miller] Muellers from Kosice, Slovakia (former Austria-Hungary)

  • fmlyhx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2003
      sorry I can't help
    • Tsvi Sinai
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2003
        I would suggest that you start with the Kosice cemetery, which you can find
        when you go to Google search engine or any search engine,print Jewish
        genealogy and then go to Jewish Genealogical Inc. Scroll down to the
        Hungarian SIG, open it, on the upper left you'll find "Data". Open it and
        scroll down to "cemeteries":. You'll find the Kosice cemetery, which has
        burial dates and the age
        of the deceased person.

        Good luck,
        Tsvi Sinai, Givatayim, Israel