Re: [miller] Digest Number 52

  • amiller132@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi,

      I have not been able to make any connections with the Millers from
      Pennsylvania, though I have seen a lot of messages on the various lists about
      Millers in that part of the country. As far as I know, the only other
      relative on the Miller side that came to the US was my grandfather's sister,
      who settled in NY, sometime after 1910, but she died young, and as far as we
      knew, she had no children. When my grandfather, (Wolf, or Velvel,) came to
      the US, his siblings were all still in Lithuania and Poland. I have
      information that one brother, Gershon, may have emigrated to Israel some time
      in the 1920's or 30's. I don't know anything else. If any other of his
      during that same time period, or after the holocaust, if there were any
      survivors. I would love to find a link, but I don't have enough info yet.

      Amy Miller
    • Abe Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Looks like we are not related, Amy. Thanks for the info though.

        abe
        I have not been able to make any connections with the Millers from
        Pennsylvania, though I have seen a lot of messages on the various lists about
        Millers in that part of the country. As far as I know, the only other
        relative on the Miller side that came to the US was my grandfather's sister,
        who settled in NY, sometime after 1910, but she died young, and as far as we
        knew, she had no children. When my grandfather, (Wolf, or Velvel,) came to
        the US, his siblings were all still in Lithuania and Poland. I have
        information that one brother, Gershon, may have emigrated to Israel some time
        in the 1920's or 30's. I don't know anything else. If any other of his
        during that same time period, or after the holocaust, if there were any
        survivors. I would love to find a link, but I don't have enough info yet.

        Amy Miller

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Miltone@... is searching Miller/Mueller in Boslov, Philadelphia, Chester, Allentown