Miller's from Sanbor - Austria _

  • smiller008@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      My MILLER's lived for nearly 500 years on a farm in Sanbor Austria. As these
      borders have changed back and forth sometimes is found in the Ukraine. I
      have a relative ( over 90) who's father immigrated about 1910. Her father
      kept a journal and he said so in it ? 500 yrs is a long time and I dont
      believe it could have been that long but who knows ??? Many were teachers,
      tailors, and farmers. I have no connections there, but would love to make
      or find some ?
      check out tree info on Rootsweb
      <A HREF="http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=full-family&id=I0003&style=TEXT">http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=full-family&
      id=I0003&style=TEXT</A>