Re: [miller] Digest Number 51

  • TiGOLBiTtiEs58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hello, I also am from Warsaw Poland Miller/Joseph, and his lovely wife
      Sarah(not sure of her last name yet) from Lithuania. They migrated to nova
      Scotia where my grandmother Betty Miller-bell was born. she was the eldest of
      (9) and is still doing well in Chicago, IL. What a small world we live in!
      .another miller....with a ring'o the bell!...