Re: Phila. Millers

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2002
      In a message dated 11 17 2002 6:12:35 PM, miller@... writes:

      >Actually my grandfather, Abraham miller, was listed as MAHLER in the 1900
      >census. All my connections are Philadelphia and NY. How about yours?

      ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      My Miller/Mueller family is fm Boslov Ukraine.
      Abe immigrated 1906 to Phila.
      My ggf Abraham Miller was married to Mamtze Sverdelekovsky.

      Milton E. Botwinick [professional genealogist]
      miltone@... Philadelphia, PA
      http://hometown.aol.com/botwinick/myhomepage/index.html