Re: [miller] Digest Number 51

  • amiller132@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2002
      HI,

      I am by no means a geneaology expert, but my Miller relatives, and most of
      the Jewish Millers I have come across in my research are from Eastern Europe;
      Russia, Poland, Lithuania. Do you know where they came from?

      A. Miller

      Searching Miller from Lithuania, Cooper or Cooperbund from Russia.
    • TiGOLBiTtiEs58@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hello, I also am from Warsaw Poland Miller/Joseph, and his lovely wife
        Sarah(not sure of her last name yet) from Lithuania. They migrated to nova
        Scotia where my grandmother Betty Miller-bell was born. she was the eldest of
        (9) and is still doing well in Chicago, IL. What a small world we live in!
        .another miller....with a ring'o the bell!...