49MILLER, MILTON

  • ANDREWR@BEZEQINT.NET
    Jun 11, 2001
      I WAS IN USA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO
      AND TRIED TO LOOK UP DISTANT RELATIVES.
      UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL.
      MY GRANDFATHER, JOSEPH JACOBS (JACOBOWITZ?)
      WHO ORIGINATED FROM POLAND,
      CORRESPONDED WITH HIS COUSIN, FLORA,
      TOWARDS THE END OF HIS LIFE.(1970-1977)
      MY GRANDFATHER LET ME READ THE LETTERS
      HE RECEIVED FROM FLORA.

      ONE LETTER ALWAYS REMAINS IN MY MEMORY ---
      THE TIME FLORA, WHO WAS OVER EIGHTY AT THE
      TIME, WON AN ICE SKATING COMPETITION ---
      I THINK FLORA LIVED IN NEW JERSEY
      AND HER SON MILTON HAD AN OFFICE
      IN SHORE PARKWAY,BROOKLYN,NEW YORK
      I WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM ANY RELATIVE.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic