44New Member

  • Moishe Miller
    Jun 4, 2000
      Hi,
      I am new to the group and would just like to tell you a little about
      my ancestry.
      The family tree starts in Galicia, around 1730. It contains over
      six-thousand descendants from our original Miller, Avrohm Aba. By the
      1860's his family was well dispersed throughout much of Eastern
      Europe. By 1900 there were Millers from this family in Western
      Europe,
      North America, Asia, and Africa. Today his descendants live on six
      continents.
      My website can be found at
      www.langsam.com

      Naturally, should anybody think of a possible connection between our
      families, please let me know.
      By the way, my family is not of the tribe of Levi.

      -Moishe Miller
      NYC
      moishe@...