155Re: [miller] Mueller linkage

  • BMorgenste@aol.com
    Feb 3, 2009
      Marilyn,

      My name is Barbara Morgenstern and I am not so sure I will be able to help
      you. My Miller is Louis Miller, my husband's maternal grandfather and the
      family story is that he left Russia because he did not want to serve in the
      military. I have not been able to determine where in Russia he is from. He also
      did not come directly to the United States but through Palestine and Miller
      is an assumed name.

      I am hoping that I will be able to make it to the New York City Municipal
      Archives in the next couple of weeks and get a copy of his marriage certificate
      and may know more then.

      I am not even sure he became a citizen, so I am not even sure about
      naturalization papers.

      I am sorry that I can't really help you.

      Barbara