Right To Rock

  • banzai_m4
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Right To Rock / Right To Dance
      M4Radio.com is organizing a national Freedom Tour. The Freedom Tour
      will be a series of benefit concerts across the USA to help teach
      people about the freedoms we have already lost or are in danger of
      losing. If members of the rave and indie scenes join together with
      the help of Libertarians and other political allies, we can be a
      powerful force. To do this we set up http://www.righttorock.com we
      are looking for bands, venues, DJs and others to help with this.