A new Nation!

  • thedemodictum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

      In an age of the perpetual leviathan and supranational entities, we
      free thinking sovereign people must fight to assert our liberty.
      While the fight is far from over in many Western nations, it appears
      that each time we turn on the news we find government continually
      attempting to steal our personal freedom.

      What recourse do free people have? Well I present to you a way out,
      that way out is the establishment of a new nation. I speak not of
      breaking away from the United States of America or acting in any
      unpatriotic way. I also do not speak of using coercion or violence in
      any capacity.

      Even if only an intellectual exercise, the prospect of creating a new
      nation is not new. Many have tried and nearly all have failed up till
      this point in time. I understand that such institutions like the Free
      Nation group and upstart nations like Oceania, New Utopia, etc have
      been formed.

      Yes, forming a new nation is far fetched; however it may prove easier
      to create a new nation then to reform existing states that govern our
      nations. Currently my group called the "New Nations" has thirteen
      members and we are focusing on such issues as the very definition of
      the term "Nation" and strategies towards setting up an independent
      and sovereign nation. If you are interested in making a new start, if
      you are not afraid of new challenges and a good mental exercise, then
      I encourage you to sign up at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newnations/ and or to E-mail me at
      presjstarr@.... Thank you for your time.

      Cordially & Respectfully,