any ideas?

  • dr_bobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
      Well, there hasn't been much action here; is it because you're not
      seeing here what you'd like to see? If so, put a post to tell what
      you'd like to see here. Maybe it will get the ball rolling.
    • backroads523
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
        I think when the transfer to groups is finished you'll see more
        activity. I had my clubs on the front of my "my yahoo" page and I
        could see the last three post and would respond to anything that I
        fould interesting. When the groups are listed like the clubs were,
        and according to yahoo they will be, then I'll be more active.