Re: instant runoff voting

  • dharsanyi
    Message 1 of 65 , Dec 1, 2000
      A run-off system, or second candidate vote is a
      very un-Libertarian idea, not to mention
      unconstitutional. Could I vote Republican and Democratic? What if I
      don't want to vote for a second candidate -- where is
      my equal protection? Libertarians in the U.S.,
      should never want to change the system, adding
      complications. They should instead look to strip the system,
      simplify and live under the laws mandated by the founding
      fathers. Our voting system is fine, it's the people
      involved that are crooked.
    • LEOZD
      Message 65 of 65 , Dec 7, 2000
        I am looking for good basic and advanced Libertarian Books./.authors.(?). I would like to hear some recommendations, also, fictional books!-L