[RRND] 05/01 -- Iraq: Killings continue; Talabani meets with insurgents; Afghanistan: I

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Rational Review News Digest
      Published Monday-Friday, except for holidays
      Made possible by the generous support of our readers
      http://www.rationalreview.com/news

      Produced in cooperation with
      the International Society for Individual Liberty
      http://www.isil.org

      Volume IV, Issue #888
      Monday, May 1st, 2006
      Email Circulation 2,022

      Dear readers,

      "Web-only Monday" here at RRND, with 35 news stories and 40
      commentaries (from Butler Shaffer, Chris Floyd, Justin Raimondo,
      Radley Balko, John Chuckman, Garry Reed, Tibor R. Machan, Arthur
      Silber, Paul Jacob, Jerry Ellig, Nick Gillespie, Vin Suprynowicz, Gene
      Callahan, Elizabeth Wright, Scott McPherson, Robert Batemarco, L. Neil
      Smith and others), at:

      http://www.rationalreview.com/news

      Yours in liberty,
      Tom Knapp
      Publisher
      Rational Review

      ------ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS --------------------------------------

      LOVE, BETRAYAL, GENIUS AND MUSHROOMS
      View this serialized graphic novel ["The Architect"] for free at the
      all-new Big Head Press web-comics site.
      http://www.bigheadpress.com/thearchitect

      VOTE NALL, Y'ALL!
      Loretta Nall for Governor of Alabama -- it's just common sense!
      http://tinyurl.com/omr3g

      VERTORO HELPS YOU BEAT HYPERINFLATION
      Join the move to better money. Go from green to gold!
      http://vertoro.com/

      TOM PAINE MARU
      The first UNCENSORED edition of L. Neil Smith's classic novel.
      http://www.lneilsmith.org/tpm-2005.html

      To support ISIL's Free-Market.Net Project (tax deductible)
      http://www.isil.org/store/membership.html

      Thomas L. Knapp ..... Publisher
      Mary Lou Seymour .... Editor
      Steve Trinward ...... Editor