Privatization

  • axiomist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:26 AM
      What ever happened to Bush's Social Security
      plan? Given it wasn't as great as the LP's, many people
      voted for it, not me, but... And what's he done so
      far?<br>-a Voucher program that seemed to be important early
      in the process, but so far no news of
      progress.<br>-steam cleaned the white house. Can't blame
      him.<br>-Wooed the oil companies. Let's see what he thinks of
      the soft money policy.<br>-Air strikes against Iraq.
      But where did his loyalties lie? Sr.? U.S.? Oil?
      P.R.?<br>-Some indescript Faith-based policy. Who knows the
      logic behind that?<br><br>Its only begun. I'm pretty
      sure Republicans everywhere are silently grunting
      while the Democrats inflate approval ratings. After all
      creating a bigger government is what they would have done
      as well.