Re: Orwell in Palm Springs

  • airled
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 12:13 PM
      It's situations like this where Libertarians need
      to step forward and provide alternatives.<br><br>It
      doesn't seem to be getting alot of resistance from the
      store owners, because it could be beneficial to them to
      prevent vandalism and other crime.<br><br>I would not
      mind if the stores got together and installed the
      system on their own and a private security company
      monitored.<br><br>But, how as Libertarians are we going to convince
      store owners to flip the bill instead of the state?