I have a metric mill with the MT spindle, works fine. Yeah, you might have to give it an extra tap to get the tool loose, but the slow taper holds tools wellcurt.wuollet
Thanks guys, that's reassuring. I'm actually not entirely inexperienced in that i spent a couple of years early in my career (many years ago) as a generalondablade
cww, I'm posting your comments on my wall next to my HF mill drill to know it is loved! GTD From: "Curt Wuollet cwwuollet@... [MILL_DRILL]"motomudgen
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.