... Figures , just like they're manipulations with regard to the M885 ball ammo . If you can't do it honestly , do it by back-door cheating seems to be thesnag_one
I’m in no way standing behind the decision not sell these items but I’ll tell you the real reason, it is because they are afraid of being sued by thekevkeller2000
That is because Defense Distributed is trying to sell it as a "Firearms Factory" when it really isn't. If they sold it as a crappy CNC milling machine theyh2o2k
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.