Dan, I rarely used my flycutter when manual milling so carried this bias into CNC. Rick ... Dan, I rarely used my flycutter when manual milling so carried thisrgsparber
About 5 years ago I too tried using a gas strut but took a different approach. You always will want all the backlash taken up that way the cutting forcesdanmauch
Martin, Lock your quill. That will solve the issue while fly cutting. Rick I think the laser may shake to much from vibration. but it don't hurt to try.markknx
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.