Take a slightly undersize piece of round stock, a slitting saw and a taper pin. Center drill the rod and drill to a diameter slightly larger than the small endcurt.wuollet
I've measured them, but don't have the notes handy. When I wanted repeatability, I used photo sensors, the kind that look like a 'U', led on one leg and photoerichnh2002
Hi Stan. Just to say that I turned down the OD on some short 12mm bore flanged bronze bushes bought from a bearing supplier, and using retaining adhesive fixedondablade
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.