Here’s what I’ve been using on my RF-45 clone since 2008, can’t really tell any difference from the Kurt vises I used in machining firstname.lastname@example.org
You may want to check out the milling vises at CDCOtools.com. I have had the 6" vise with removable swivel base for years and it has served me well.g85349
Hi All, Agreed - a 5" vise works well - love the 6" but it a tad too large. I have a "conventional" mill vise - as to the swivel - I took it off - moredruid_noibn
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.