I can tell you that a 425 oz-in stepper motor will run the X-axis in direct drive. If you were to drive with a stepper motor you don't need a clutch. Just turnmrwhiz49
The unit on enco page 489 has a maximum peak torque of 580 pounds GP From: "Roger Blair Roger.Blair@... [MILL_DRILL]"email@example.com
Maybe newtons? 780/n/ = 175.351/lbf/ Just a thought... Roger Blairroger_retro
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.