Rick: I certainly agree that not everyone can afford the extra for the glass scales. But let’s keep it in perspective – there are many expenses beyond thesvsequoia_pdx
Ron, The big question is how much fiddling is worth $150 to YOU. Some people can't afford that kind of money and want to try and get by for a lot less. Othersrgsparber
Ron: Your questions about Chinese scales join literally thousands that have preceded them. The simple truth is that the Chinese capacitative scales, whilesvsequoia_pdx
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.