Hold down clamps: The clamps aren't bad, but instead of T-nuts they just have you put a hex-head bolt in the slot. Doesn't work. I made nuts out of 1/8" xjerry_durand_california
I'm starting to do some more work with the 3040 CNC router/mill and figured I'd give a report. The motor is something like 350W, seems adequate for what I'mjerry_durand_california
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.