I would definitely replace the bearings. It's not hard or expensive and then you wouldn't have to wonder what condition they are in or tear the machine backibsenafshar
Scott, This might be of help to you: http://rick.sparber.org/Articles/MoveMill/MoveMill.htm As far as filling the column with stuff, I suggest you firstrgsparber
I have bought a used Mill/drill. It appears to be an Enco 8x28. It looks like it has been setting for a while, and needs a good cleaning. There is some8ce535f16bcd979f5ec830b8f59464a8
- Jan 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.