RF30 Column Bolts

  • Greg Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      One of the column bolt finally got weak enough to cause the nut to be
      hard to remove. After considerable searching on this list as well as
      on the web, I found that McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster.com) has the
      5/8-11, 6inch bolts with the heavy head that fits the RF30 casting
      perfectly.
      McMaster's part number is 91571A284 and they are ASTM325 structural
      bolts. The cost is about $0.88 each, but they come in a bag of 10.

      I plan to keep a backup set, but I am willing to mail 3 sets to the
      first three responses I get. If I get a check back for postage and
      bolt cost, that is fine, if not, that is fine too. I have received so
      much valuable information from this site that passing these bolts on
      to someone that needs them is the least that I can do.

      Best Regards.
      Greg