Re:to responders of (digital caliper output data)

  • uscsovernet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Responders,

      A big thanks to all who responded to my request for info. I received 4
      very sound and informative responses. I appreciate all of the assistance
      in locating these files and URL's. A few of you asked for an update when
      I finally utilize the info and I'll do so as soon as I'm underway with it.

      Once again, thanks for the possitive responses folks. It's eerything
      I was looking for and more.

      Joe in snow bound Northern Vermont