Harbor Freight Mill/Drill #42827

  • daddyo217
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      For those who have this Harbor Freight model #42827: do you have the
      basic dimensions for the mill? I am primarily interested in the
      height from bottom of the base to the top of the motor when the unit
      is at full height (my base assy is still outside crated up)? I am
      trying to determine the headspace I'll need for hoisting in the
      basement (I have a shallow basement - and somewhat cramped in the
      workshop from 'too many' tools).

      Another needed dimension is how much left-right room do I need so
      that the table can travel its full course, or what is the width of
      the envelope needed for this mill?

      Thanks.

      Daddyo
      ... is there such a thing as too many tools?