used machinery in Cleveland, Ohio

  • Bill Alm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi guys, I'm new to the group. I have some machines that I got from
      a local school when they closed their metal shop. A rockwell 14"
      bandsaw, a 10" Logan lathe with alot of spare parts, and a Delta 21"
      scroll saw. A fried and I are making custom motorcycle parts and are
      in need of a vertical mill. I recently found a Burke Horizonal mill
      for $50. but need a Bridgeport type for making some of the parts.
      Does anyone know of a good used machinery place in the Cleveland O.
      area?
      Bill