HELP-designing coversion of rotation to lenier lever motion

  • Joseph Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hey List,

      I'm designing a mirror grinding machine and I need some help designing the levers I
      need to convert the rotational movement from a pin mounted on the side of a lever which is
      attached to the output shaft of a gear reduction box, as shown in my pic. I will be using
      this linear motion to pull and push the "tool", ( a large disc used in grinding process).

      I've sent this message to several lists in hopes of getting a response from someone
      that has the proper knowledge and not just guessing. Thanks in advance for your help.

      --
      Joe & the four furry paws of Jenny, the wonder dog,
      in the Aurora filled skies of northwestern Vermont.